10/21/2008

Turning?

First of all, I'm sorry for not being here for a while. But I've had loads of stuff to do.
Not too much to cut off the good old hockey but way too much to be able to write about it.

So, I got a bit cocky last time and said: "Bring on the Sabres.."
And they did. Since I wrote that line there hasn't been a full time victory for the Rangers. Loss against the Sabres, OT win vs. Toronto, OT loss vs. Red Wings and a loss against the Stars last night.

According to the live reports from the Garden last night, it took about 25 seconds before Broadway Sean (Avery) got his: "Avery SUCKS!" from the Garden Faithful. Well, Sean, if you're not with us.....

Last night, there was a brother vs. brother fight in the Garden. King Henrik Lundqvist vs twin brother Joel. And it was Joel who came out as a winner. He didn't score but the Stars still won. Much thanks to Swedish super rookie Fabian Brunnstrom. This exceptional talent, who thought of quitting hockey at the age of 15 and played in the Swedish third league two years ago, is off to an amazing start in the NHL. He scored a hat trick in his debut and he has now got four goals and one assist in five games, I belive. Impressing!

Sure, I'm a Rangers fan but still, it's fun to see how the Swedes are doing over there. I hope Fabian can go free from injuries this season. If he does, could he be Rookie of the Year? In the Brunnstrom Saga, nothing surprises me anymore.

I'll try to write more frequently!

Inga kommentarer: