2/14/2008

I'm off

Well, now you may think that yesterday was a bad day for me to start my sports blog. In fact, it's the other way around. I'm going to NYC now. On Tuesday, I will be back with loads of information, reflections and perhaps a cool detail or two. Yes, it's all about ice hockey right now.
Sharks vs. Rangers
Sabres vs. Rangers

Madison Square Garden, here I come.

Oh! One more thing. Today, it is exactly 12 days until the trade deadline. No nasty trade has been made. Except for the one brought up yesterday.
However, Henrik Lundqvist of the Rangers recently signed a new contract, keeping him on Manhattan for at least five more seasons. It's a deal perfectly suited for both team and player.
Lundqvist is one of the best keepers in the League and this way, the Rangers has a solid ground to build something exciting on.
Peter Forsberg may be old, but I wouldn't be surprised if we saw him on Manhattan this season. And if the Rangers doesn't succeed in luring him there, then there's one major player waiting for a solution down in Georgia........

PERHAPS I might update this blog whilst being in NYC. But do not count on it. I'm going iPod hunting!

Have a great weekend, all!

Inga kommentarer: