2/13/2008

Late news + other news

It came as a bit of a surprise to me, but Corey Stillman is now a Senator. I know, I'm late here but I have been away from the computer since this morning. And as I looked at the news on different websites, I realised the deal went through during the night (here in Sweden). So apparently, I missed it this morning. So, I'm not off to a great start here. Things are going to pick up, that's a promise!

So, what's happening this weekend?
Manchester United are playing Arsenal in the FA Cup. A victory is needed to restore some of the pride lost in the derby against Manchster City last Sunday. It will be a tough one for sure.

Yours truly won't be around to watch it. I'm flying across the pond to New York City. It is a short hockey trip for me, I'm going to be there and see the Rangers play the Sabres and the Sharks. It will, for sure, be a different experience. I'm used to the big rinks and the Swedish Elit Series. Of course, I've seen the NHL on TV but this is something extraordinary. Then I'm off back home to Sweden on Monday. On Thursday I'm back on the stands in the Swedish Elite Series, watching Linkopings HC play FBK Karlstad away.

A lot of ice hockey here right now, but there will be football as well.
There won't be any postings here during my stay in NYC. A summary will be online during the upcoming Tuesday or Wednesday. I might write some here tomorrow before my departure.

Inga kommentarer: