2/25/2008

Peter Forsberg

Well, I thought he'd end up on Manhattan. Mostly because whenever he'd been playing there as a visitor, he always stayed another day or two if possible. He has said that he likes the city very much, and that is usually enough for a player to go to a club.

Of course, the Avalanche was always there, in the background. Many people thought he'd go there. I was not one of them. But I'm glad I was wrong. Peter Forsberg is back in Denver. #21 is home. If he will avoid any injuries during the remainder of the season is a question worth asking. But, I have faith in Forsberg. Congratulations all of you out there, supporting the Avalanche. And, congratulations NHL! One truly great player is back.

I'd like to see the first game in Denver when Mr. 21 enters the ice. It might reach levels of appreciation never to be seen again.

I think this will be a nice end of a truly amazing career. There was never a doubt about where Forsberg wanted to play. Everything stated in media was rumours and loads of BS.
Tomorrow is the deadline. Any more surprises? I'm curious. Are you?

Inga kommentarer: