5/04/2008

The Flyers....and me being stupid

First of all! The Rangers are playing TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT. Not yesterday....What's up with me?

Anyways, the Flyers are through to the Conference Finals. It's unbelivable but true. They outplayed, outgunned and outsmarted the Canadiens. I was wrong, totally wrong. I'd never thought the Flyers could and would take the Canadiens. No, never. Hats off to RJ Umberger, who scored eight goals in the series. Hats off to Martin Biron (see some of my earlier posts), who's been amazing. Hats off to the Flyers. Can they go to the Finals? They've proven that nothing is impossible.

Tonight it might be decided who they will play. And it probably will be decided. The Pens are up, 3-1 and are playing at home. I said it before the last game and I will say it tonight. It will end here. Although "King" Henrik stated that the Rangers could turn things around, one has to be realistic. In Pittsburgh, the Blueshirts had nothing to come up with when the Pens gained momentum. Even if the Rangers score the first goals, the Pens won't give in. No, it will take a miracle for the Rangers to turn it around. But The Return of The King on Thursday may have given the team a boost.... It will, for sure, be interesting.

Inga kommentarer: