5/11/2008

I know, I know

Yes, it has been a while again. Been a busy week for me, but I've managed to watch some hockey anyways. Although, I haven't had the time to write anything.

What is there to say about the Conference Finals so far?

First of all: Evgeni Malkin. What a player? Did you see his goals?! The last one really made me laugh. I don't know why, but that was a bit funny. Instead of trying to deke Biron in his breakaway he simply loaded the big gun and let the slapshot do the talking. That's business, for you. Will Malkin be the MVP of the playoffs? Maybe, if the Pens go to the Finals. But that series is far from over.

O-s(o)-good it must be to be a Red Wings fan right now. With Chris Osgood in net and the always alterning attacks of four amazing lines in offence, it's really hard to see anything stand in the way of the Wings machine. Up 2-0 against Dallas. Now they're going to the Lone Star State for two games. I reckon the Stars need to win both to stand a chance. I don't think they will, though. The Wings will take at least one of the games there and then finish it off back home. I know, I thought the series would go to six or seven games but I can hardly see anything pointing in that direction right now. Maybe if the Stars win the first match in Dallas.

Inga kommentarer: