5/02/2008

It's alive!

The King has spoken. "We can turn this around"
Well, Henrik. Let's not get carried away. But winning last night sure as hell made things a little better. And Jaromir Jagr? What is going on? In the first match in MSG he scored one, but most importantly: He fought for his team. That time litteraly, when he had a little workout with Gonchar, I belive.

And last night, he scored - twice. Also worth noticing is that Brandon Dubinsky scored one. Last night I was sure that the series would end. But I'm glad they didn't. The only downpart with last nights game is the fact that I couldn't see it myself. Isn't that typical? The one game they win, and I can't see it! Ah, well. A new chance tomorrow....they better win. For me.

Due to the fact that I'm at work right now, I can't write more right now. I, unlike some other very fortunate people, am not getting payed for writing about the NHL

Oh, I almost forgot. The Mule is in the historybooks! He scored his second hat trick and NINTH goal in the series against Colorado last night, when Detroit crushed the Avs. 8-2 was the final score and the Wings are through to the Conference Finals.

Inga kommentarer: